BY PURCHASING FROM SERENITYBOTANICALS.COM THE CUSTOMER AGREES WITH FOLLOWING TERMS, CONDITIONS, AND LEGAL DISCLAIMER.
The products, claims, reviews, & testimonials made about products & services on or through this site have not been evaluated by Serenity Botanicals or the U.S. Food and Drug Administration and are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease or medical condition. The information provided on this site & any information contained on or in any product label or packaging is for informational purposes only & is not intended as a substitute for advice from your physician or other health care professional. You should not use the information on this site for diagnosis or treatment of any health problem or for prescription of any medication or other treatment. You should consult with a healthcare professional before using any of our products, starting any diet, exercise, supplementation program, taking any medication, or if you have or suspect you might have a health problem or have a family history of health problems. Individual results may vary. Serenity Botanicals urges you to seek the advice of a qualified professional for any health concern lasting more than two weeks, and to share with your provider any information pertaining to your health & well-being, including the use of supplemental nutrition. You should not stop taking any medications without first consulting your physician.
TERMS & CONDITIONS
By ordering any products from Seller you are agreeing unconditionally to all of the following Terms and Conditions. These terms may be changed at any time by Seller without notice.
“Seller” refers to Serenity Botanicals, the website serenitybotanicals.com, and all persons associated with Serenity Botanicals;
“Buyer” refers to the individual, company, firm, or other legal entity purchasing the Goods from the Seller for any and all reasons;
“Goods” refers to any and all of the material or products which are the subject of the Contract;
“Contract” refers to an agreement between the Seller and Buyer in exchange for the sale of Goods.
- Age: Goods may not be purchased by anyone less than 18 years of age. Buyer agrees that all orders may be subject to the requirement of adult signature or other proof of age of Buyer at time of delivery.
- Regulation and Risk of Loss: Buyer is wholly responsible for any and all applicable local laws relating to the purchase of Goods. Seller deems the offer of Goods void where prohibited. In the event Goods are lost during transit, due to Buyer negligence to obey applicable laws, Seller deems loss the responsibility of the Buyer. Any risk of loss expressly passes to the Buyer upon purchase of Goods.
- Personal Information: Buyer affirms that the billing and shipping information given to Seller are truthful and accurate. Buyer confirms all personal information given is their own and not that of a third party.
- Right to Refuse Sale: Seller reserves the right to refuse sale or service to anyone for any reason.
- Shipping: Seller will make all efforts to ship Goods to Buyer expeditiously. In the event of delay, Buyer acknowledges that Seller is not liable.
- Returns: All sales are final. Returns are allowed only at the full discretion of the Seller.
- Severability: The validity of these terms and conditions are not affected by the declaration of one or more of the terms and conditions legally invalid, illegal, or unenforceable. Each term and condition stands on its own merits and shall not be deemed less valid by any seen or unforeseen change in the others, regardless of circumstance.
- Choice of Law and Venue: These Terms and Conditions, as well as any sale of Goods to Buyer, are deemed to have been agreed to in and occurred in the State of Georgia. Any disputes or interpretation construction, and the remedies for enforcement or breach, are to be applied pursuant to and in accordance with the laws of the State of Georgia. Buyer and Seller expressly agree that all actions or proceedings arising in connection with the sale of any Goods or these Terms and Conditions shall be tried and litigated exclusively in the State or Federal Courts located in the State of Georgia. The Buyer waives the right to contest exclusive venue by any motion to transfer, motion for forum non-conveniens or related motions.
- Disclaimer of Liability:The purpose of this Terms and Conditions agreement is to alleviate any and all liability of the Seller for occurrences where harm or injury resulted from the purchase, use, or misuse of the Goods. By purchasing the Goods you are hereby affirming the following representations:
- I am fully responsible for being aware of the laws and regulations in my state, county, or municipality in regards to the products I’m purchasing, and take full responsibility for any outcomes or damages resulting from purchasing and having products shipped to my location. I acknowledge that Serenity Botanicals is shipping my purchases to me at my direction and on my behalf, and is not responsible for knowing the details of my local laws. By providing a shipping address for products, I am informing the Seller that I believe that the products ordered are in compliance with all laws and regulations of the shipping destination.
- I am over 18 and an adult under the laws of my State and Country.
- I am in good health and am capable of making my own decisions and representations.
- LIMITATION AND DISCLAIMER OF WARRANTIES. I clearly understand that all Goods & information obtained through Seller are provided ‘AS IS’ and without warranty, express or implied. All implied warranties of merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose, are hereby disclaimed.
- In no event will Seller be liable to me or anyone else for any damages or injury caused by use, misuse, or improper use of the Goods. Neither shall Seller be liable, to me or anyone else, for actions taken, by me or anyone else, resulting from reliance on information or views, verbal or in literature obtained through Seller in any way. Waiver of liability includes all damages whether incidental, consequential, special, or similar.
- I agree to indemnify and hold harmless Seller and all other parties involved, including but not limited to their owners, officers, affiliates, associates and employees, for any and all damages incurred as result of the purchase, use, or misuse of the Goods. The Seller and all related aforementioned parties shall not be liable under any theory whatsoever.
- There are no circumstances in which Seller shall be liable for any damages whether direct or indirect, special, incidental, consequential or punitive.
- I HAVE CLEARLY READ AND UNDERSTAND THESE TERMS AND CONDITIONS, AS WELL AS ANY AND ALL CAUTIONS & WARNINGS, INCLUDING BUT NOT LIMITED TO THE WARNINGS PRINTED ON THE LABEL. I hereby agree to carefully abide by these cautions & warnings. I also will abide by all warnings stated on the website, regarding product use.
- Serenity Botanicals customers may receive review invitations
The products sold by the Seller are not intended for use in the diagnosis, cure, mitigation, treatment, or prevention of any disease or medical condition.
Any claim relating to the Serenity Botanicals web site shall be governed by the laws of the State of Georgia without regard to its conflict of law provisions.